Monday, August 27, 2012

You're in my Head...

Most times I don't mind at all.  Other times you make we wish for brain bleach.  The ups, the downs, and the somewhere in between make for one hell of a roller coaster ride.  I stood in line for years to ride this ride.  It makes me feel like such a newbie.  I am not used to the hills and valleys of this ride.  Yet, I am glad to be on it and don't want it to end.  I like the heart pounding, excitement building feeling of going up the hill.  I hate the stomach in throat, this is going to end fear of going down the valley.  

I am so used to the ferris wheel where it goes round in a boring circle.  Granted you get to see high and low on the wheel but your back is always faced towards the ride to the top.  Your eyes never see how you got to the high.  I'm tired of not seeing how I got there.  Also, it feels of late that the Carnie is always working on the wheel and I am stuck swinging somewhere between the two.

No comments:

Post a Comment