Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Funny How Things Go

You know you start out by doing things one way and it seems to be working. (For me it was waiting.) All seems to on the level and you have a feeling of this is great. This method is working so well that you just keep repeating it but then something comes along and that method doesn't work. What to do then?

You change your method. This meant approaching what I wanted first. This was very tough for me. Yes, believe it or not I am actually a shy person. So it took a few days for me to get courage up but, when I finally did it was so worth working the courage up for it.

So now everything that started from the original method has fallen the fuck apart. (Really, I think it was for the better) While things from the second method seem to be much more stable. I hope that they stay this way as I really like the direction in which things are headed.

I know that so many things effect these situations. Still it is funny how just one little change made by you yourself can make it feel so different.

No comments:

Post a Comment