Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Self Portrait in Words

Hair of ever changing color
Soulful blue eyes
A nose to wide
Gauged ears, one sticks out more
Naturally pouted lips
Shoulders that hold the weight of my world
Scarred at 31 from a defective heart
Short stubby fingers
Big curves galore
Large beautiful pierced breasts
Strong defined legs
Flesh permanently stained of ink
Short as all hell
Nice round bottom that takes a hand well
Arms that crave to hold tight
Desire to parent through my own body or another's
Eager to comfort and please
Willing to fight for what I love
Brutally honest on some occasions
Loyal if you treat me right
Looking for my soul mate in all the wrong places
Been a bitch most of my life
Misses Sunday dinners at the grandparents
Been stripped of motherhood once
Have trouble seeing the light at the end of the tunnel
Scared of always being alone
Fuse of very short length
Allowed myself to be in a difficult situation
Patience that falsely seems never ending
There to stand by you and make you better
Wants to see a smile on your face
Courageous on the outside, terrified on the inside
Please lay with me through the night
Kiss me, hug me and always want me near.

No comments:

Post a Comment