Thursday, September 20, 2012

So Not Expected

So I posted some pictures on FB, the other day, of my wife. They are pictures where she is clearly dressed as a woman. Most of my co-workers do not know that my wife is Transgender. I also try very hard to keep co-workers off my FB page. When I had surgery a few asked to be so that they could keep up with my health. Well I didn't delete some of them.

So while at work today one, I didn't delete and has seen the pictures, approaches me. She politely asks what is going on with my wife. She knew that term transgender and used it when asking. Keep in mind this a 50 something lady, married, 2 kids and 2 grandchildren. I was surprised that she was so informed.

She accepted that I said yes and basically said you have to do what you have to do. Then openly said that she had more question but, knew that it was not proper to ask them. Yet, she just couldn't stop herself from asking at least a couple of those forbidden questions. Which is normal and completely understood because sometimes you just can't help it. It is human nature to be curious.

The first question out of her mouth was "What is he planning on doing about down there?" The question my wife hates the most. I understand the need to ask.

So I kind of watch her flail and mumble around because she knows she shouldn't have asked such a question. She then proceeds to ask how I am handling it. Obviously, trying hard to switch gears and move on. Then in the middle of it all, she just stops, looks at me and asks, "Don't you like to fuck?"

I just couldn't believe it. Mrs. Grandma goody two shoes just asked if I like to fuck. Floored me but luckily I kept a straight face.

No comments:

Post a Comment