Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Pervs At a Concert

So a few Saturdays ago, my Partner In Crime (PIC) and myself were at a Barenaked Ladies and Blue Traveler show. We are sitting on the hill watching the big overhead screen and listening to Blues Traveler play when the following conversations happens...

(During one of John Popper's harmonica solos)
Me: Could you imagine that tongue down there?
PIC: Oh God yes!
Me: I think I just came in my panties thinking about it.
PIC: I have always thought the same way about guitar players.
Me: Yeah, skilled fingers down there would be really nice too.
PIC: I think, I just came in my panties!

We both bust out into laughter and continued to have a private joke for the rest of the evening. All I can say is I really do love my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment